Product Features and Description
AUTOOL BT250 Vehicle Electric Circuit Tester Power Probe Automotive Scanner Vehicle LED Show Voltage Digital Diagnostic Tool
AUTOOL BT250 electrical circuit tester is suitable for diagnostic in all 6V to 30V car electrical systems. With a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle’s battery, AC voltage detection, DC voltage detection, Resistance Detection, Diode Test, and Current overload defense will be offered to test.
AUTOOL BT250 Car Electric Circuit Tester Includes:
- A/c finds the optimum and minimum voltage, supply frequency and responsibility cycle of the circuit under test. While DC volt.
- [Resistance Test & Diode Test Mode]: It discovers the resistance in between the circuit probe under test and the auxiliary ground; While Diode Test can quickly evaluate the operation of the diode assembly and figures out if it is conducting.
- [Ultra Extension Inspection Cable 1.5 m]: Covering from the front to the back of the car, you can quickly check the whole electrical circuit system.
- When the present overload, AUTOOL BT250 Automotive Circuit Tester will automatically disconnect the defense circuit to decrease unnecessary losses.
- [Multi-language options]: Select from 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese
- For damages triggered by non-human factors, AUTOOL guarantee to resend parts for totally free within 3 years. For any needs, you are warmly invited to call us and we will get back to you ASAP within 24 hours.
Parameter Details of AUTOOL BT250 Automotive Circuit Tester:
- Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 185 F°)
- External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
1x User’s Manual.
1x Battery clamps adaptor.
1x Battery clamps
1x Probe tip
1x 1.5m. extension cable.