Product Features and Description
Upgrade Your Vehicle With The Podofo Android 11 Car Radio: A 2 Din 7″/9″/10″ Universal Multimedia Player With WIFI & GPS, Compatible with VW, Nissan, Toyota, Hyundai, and Kia
Please note, only the 1+16 and 2+32 carplay options include this feature.
Features of the 7 inch Podofo Car Radio:
- HD 7” 2.5D Tempered Glass Mirror auto radio player
- Wireless Carplay: Choose between wired or wireless connection to Carplay. Connect to an Apple mobile phone to access the phone’s address book, mail, notifications, map navigation, music, video and other information, and use voice control.
- Android Auto (1+16 Carplay option)/ Wireless Android Auto (2+32 Carplay option): This Android Auto system integrates seamlessly with the user’s Android phone and player. It enables navigation, calls, messaging, music, and other operations through a data cable connection.
- Built-in GPS Navigation: Directly purchase from the Play Store for offline navigation. With wifi connected, Google Maps works perfectly, ensuring you never get lost again.
- High Definition 1080P: Comes with a full capacitance touch screen for easy operation and a well-designed user interface exclusive for cars.
- Built-in WIFI: Connect to WIFI to discover a world of convenience, including the online map.
- Rear Camera: Supports AHD high-definition 720P camera image input. You can switch between CVBS and AHD simply by choosing in the settings. (Optional accessory required)
- Steering Wheel Control: Enables you to control necessary functions through the steering wheel for added convenience.
- Built-in Bluetooth with A2DP/Hands Free/Phone book: Offers Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth music player, and automatic loading of phonebooks.
- Driving Recorder: Opt for a recorder, and the car playback feature ensures that you can retain evidence. (Optional accessory required)
- Double USB Adapter Input
- File Manager Support: Allows download, installation, and deletion of thousands of Android apps.
- Multi-language Support: Supports up to 40 national languages.
- Enjoy Music Wirelessly: Listen to music from your mobile phone without any cables, and also supports USB connection.
- FM Radio: Transfer online music to the car stereo via FM to enjoy the original car stereo sound. Comes with 18 preset stations.
- Time Setting: Sync the date and time automatically using the network or GPS, or adjust it manually.
- Support for External Microphone
- Hi-Fi Function (2+32 Carplay option): Offers high fidelity sound, closely reproducing your original sound.
Specifications of the Podofo 2 Din Car Radio:
- System: Android 10/11
- Chipset: 8227L-DEMO
- Screen Sizes: 7″, 9″, 10″
- Memory Options: 1GB (RAM)+16GB (ROM)/1GB (RAM)+32GB (ROM)/2GB (RAM)+32GB (ROM)
- Screen Resolution: 1024*600
- Radio Chip: MT6625/MTK (1+16 Carplay option)
- Power Output: 4*45W
- Operating Temperature Range: -20℃ to 75℃
- Steering Wheel Control Function: Supported
- Power Amplifier Chip: TDA7388
- Radio Band: FM/RDS
- Video Output: Supported
- Reversing Input: AHD/CVBS
- External Microphone: Supported
- Split Screen: Supported
- Maps: Built-in offline maps (requires internet to download data)
- WIFI: Supported
- USB: Double USB Interface
- Audio Formats: APE/FLAC/WAV/MP3/WMA etc.
- Video Formats: MKV/RMVB/AVI/MP4/MDV etc.
- Picture Formats: PNG/JPEG/JPG/GIF/WBMP/BNP etc.
- Factory Setting Keyword: 8888/1234 (1+16 Carplay option)
- Language Support: Multiple languages including Chinese, English, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Polish, German, etc.
- Product Sizes:
- 7 inch
- 9 inch
- 10 inch
What’s Included in the Multimedia Car Radio Package:
- 1 x Car MP5 Player
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x Rear Camera Input Cable
- 1 x RCA Cable
- 2 x USB Cable
- 2 x Mounting Bracket
- 4 x Screw
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Tips for Podofo Car Radios:
1. Why can’t I turn on the car radio?
- 1.1 Please check the voltage of the car radio. It should be 12V.
- 1.2 When you test this car radio, combine the red and yellow wires and connect them to the positive side of the power supply. Connect the black wire to the negative side of the power supply.
- 1.3 Try replacing the fuse with another of the same type to test the car radio.
Note: You must use our power cables to connect our car radio. It’s not possible to insert the original car plug directly into our machine.
2. Why does the car radio show “No Signal” when we reverse?
Please check if the camera’s cable is properly connected to the car radio. Note: The video port of the rear camera must be inserted into the “CAMIN” port of the car radio.
3. Why does the camera display “!” and “Can’t watch video while driving” when I use USB to watch videos?
Please turn off the “Video Warning” function in the settings, and then it will be okay.
4. Why can’t I search FM?
- 4.1: The radio antenna is not inserted.
- 4.2: Please check if the radio antenna is plugged in. Try inserting the antenna several times to ensure a good connection.
- 4.3: The signal in your location might not be good. Please try testing in a different location.
- 4.4: The radio antenna on the car might be broken or ineffective. Please replace the radio antenna and try again.
5. Why can’t I connect to the Bluetooth of the car radio?
- 5.1 Open the settings interface on your phone, activate the Bluetooth function, search for Bluetooth devices, and find the player’s Bluetooth model to pair. If you need a pairing code, enter 0000; if that doesn’t work, try 1234 or 123456.
- 5.2 Please try to use another mobile phone to test this function.
If you’ve tried all methods correctly and still can’t use Bluetooth, please unplug the plug on the back of the player and plug it back in after 3 minutes.